Saturday 6 February 2016

Please Help!!

Afternoon;
I am Steven Motaung I opened the company. The last few weeks i received a request for quotation from "lesedi local municipality" they were requesting for a supply of 150 manhole covers; I did the research about their cost and gave them the quotation for  R226 000. The "municipality" then approved my quotation. I then went back to the supplier and ask him to start with molding of the covers they asked me to pay 50% of their R90200 I did pay that; they sent me the proof of delivery and i gave them the remaining amount asking to owe them R13000 to be paid immediately after the municipality has paid.

I then gave the municipality the invoice through fax; now when i try to follow up about the payments this was all the scam; the letters from the municipality; the company that supplied; the bank account; it was all lies please help me!


Thank you
0723088000

Sent from Steven Motaung's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment